We know you’ve all been waiting for this and now here it is – the recipes for our National Day farm tour food tasting showcase!
Finally, the recipe that everyone’s been asking for – our lemongrass, ginger and mint cooler! A surprisingly simple and refreshing drink that is sure to keep you cool in Singapore’s sweltering heat!
- 2 litres Water
- 2 stalks Lemongrass
- 3cm Ginger
- Fresh Mint
- Bruise the thick end of the lemongrass
- Slice the ginger thinly
- Put the lemongrass and ginger into the water and bring it to boil. Boil for about 30mins.
- Turn off the fire and let it sit for another 15mins
- Add honey to desired sweetness
- Roughly chop some fresh mint into the drink
Get your organic ingredients HERE !!!!
Image source from myrecipes.com